INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIESThe cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site. Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
TYPES COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- cookies technical and functional: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- cookies analytical: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies It is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data. what service users do.
- cookies advertising: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- cookies behavioral advertising: collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- cookies own: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- cookies from third parties: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- cookies session: are a kind of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- cookies persistent: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the data. cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATASUSANA PALMA ORTODONCIA, SL is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment:
as specified in the section on cookies that are used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment:
by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria:
as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time. – Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
SUSANA PALMA ORTHODONTICS, SL. CALLE POSTAS, 10 – 13001 CIUDAD REAL (Ciudad Real). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact details of the data protection officer: C/ Ramón y Cajal, 2-3º Izqda, 13001 CIUDAD REAL – email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number of visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viewed in an anonymous form.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|fr||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisements to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|SDI||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|NID||This cookie is used to profile based on user's interest and display personalized ads to the users.|
|test_cookie||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is set by YouTube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|YSC||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|