Balanced neuro-functional occlusal course from the experience of ORN and neural therapy
In this course we will explore the following topics by Dr. Álvaro Mencía:
• Historical Review of Occlusal Adjustment or Selective Carving.
• Justification of the Neuro-Functional Occlusal Balance.
• Definition of normality in form, function and time.
• Balance VS Imbalance.
• Factors that Regulate Occlusal Balance.
• Concept of Occlusion in RNO.
• Centric Relationship and Mandibular Movements.
• Neuro-Functional Occlusal Balance Protocol.
• Clinical Applications.
• Complementary Therapies to Neuro-Functional Occlusal Balance.
• Clinical examination according to the RNO.
• Occlusal balancing by Dr. Mencía.
• Occlusal balance between assistants.